Community Art Classes
- Pottery classes are structured much like my college level classes I teach. All different levels in one class. We learn so much from our peers as we do our teachers.
- Always email or text 6186709625 to see if there is availability in the pottery classes as we offer small classes to give you the best experience necessary.
- If you are coming to play with clay wear comfortable clothing that you do not mind getting dirty. You will get muddy in the ceramic classes.
- For clay classes bring your own towel.
- For all classes bring some water, your Imagination, positive attitude, and that wild child spirit!
- Plan to arrive 5 minutes early to check-in to class.
- Allow about 15 minutes of time to clean up your workspace at the end of the lesson.
- Plan ahead! Remember it may take 2-3 weeks for clay work to be fired.
- For a class 4 pack you must complete in a 6 week period.
- No refunds will be issued on classes or special orders. We do our best to offer the best customer service so please contact anytime with questions or concerns.
- Abandoned works will be tossed after 30 days. Yes, we will try to contact you first.
Sign up for classes right here!
KyMud works Clay is available for Purchase. Contact us for availability and varieties.
What We Provide for you
*Classes where you can have fun and try something new!
* A place to learn, purchase supplies, and find unique handmade gifts.
Come see us!
Weave & Wobble
122 East Main Street
Belleville, IL 62220
Wednesday 12 - 7pm
Thursday 11am - 7pm
Friday 11am - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
Always call for special appointments for gifts and classes.